Friday, November 28, 2008

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!!

Remy is so proud of his new skills! Standing and walking along things is fun. He giggles the whole time!


Walked into the playroom and found Remy like this. His older brother must have found mommy's sunglasses in the diaper bag and put them on his little bro! Hope he didn't poke an eye out while doing it. (Where was mom you might ask??? Attempting to clean the bathrooms)


We spent our Thanksgiving at Ron and Katie's house. Ron's cherry pie was the best part of the day!!! We played a little Progressive Rummy which was fun....I was winning until I had to put the kids to bed and Jason took over my cards. Today is putting the Christmas tree up day! Patt and Jim so graciously let us borrow their old Christmas tree. Emil and I made pipe cleaner chains and bead people ornaments...not the fanciest tree in the world but definitely the most kid friendly. Not sure if I will still attempt shopping on black Friday...the busiest shopping day of the year. We'll have to see what the day brings.



Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: