Saturday, December 27, 2008

December 2008

Remy received this cute giraffe tricycle!
The boys opening their stockings..in their comfy jammies.


Family photo with Grandma and Pawpaw. Ashley (Jason's girlfriend) was also in town from Germany.

Christmas was a fun time for the kids, but now they are wiped out from all that running around and excitement.



Remy with Great-Grandpa Charlie




Rare moments of my boys being captured on camera looking soooo sweet

This would have to qualify as one of my ultimate favorite pictures, sorry Emil wish you were in this photo too, but Rem's smile is priceless and my husband...well let's say I'm still madly in love with that man :)

Stanford professional picture
Well Christmas has come and gone...and I am happy to say that it was a wonderful year. I received a new camera so look out my blog may be busting out even more with lots of pictures. Thanks to everyone for all the gifts and wonderful meals and of course all the great memories shared with each other. I never been more stressed out as I have been in the last 8 months with having 2 boys, a drop in the economy and other personal things but I must say that looking back I wouldn't change a thing. I love my family more than anything in the world and thank God each day for them being part of my life.









No comments: