Well I have to say that these days I have laughed more than I have in a long time. Emil has been absolutely hilarious. For one, he is coming out of his terrible 2's stage and into his funny/smart alleck(spell ?)/silly/witty/where did you hear that?/ stage. SO I have to share some funny things he has said! Brace yourselves:
1.Emil is going out to help Jerm jump start my car, and as I am getting him dressed he tells me in a sweet whisper voice, smashed into my ear: " mommy, Remy can't go outside." Gotta love him for thinking that Remy might remotely care!
2.Emil running through the house from room to room, shouting: "Mousy where are you? MOUSY where are you?" when he finds it:"Oh Mousy, I love you!" For those of you who don't know mousy is Emil's favorite blanket he has carried around with him since he was 6 months old and let's just say it may have turned into an imaginary friend.
3.In the fitting room at JC Penney: "mommy, where's Mousy? I want to take her hair and rub it under my nose" (the tag on the blanket has frayed and while he sucks his thumb he rubs the little fringes against his nose) Well Mousy is not allowed to travel outside of the house or the car!!!Sorry buddy!
4. Jeremy eating soup...Emil wants some..." papa, papa...(no answer) hey papa...look at me, can I have some soup" He must hear that all day :)
5.Playing with his trains...I guess pretending, all of a sudden I hear " that's it, now I'm frustrated!" hhmmm I think he may be repeating some things he hears from well...maybe me!
6. what I hear all day! " Emil help you little bit" to pour milk,make lunch,laundry.
7.He always talks about himself in the third person, he never says I do this or that, he always says Emil do this or that.
8.Walking through Goodys, Emil picked up a pair of men's jeans and said "Look papa, these cute"
9.Emil conversing with Remy: "Remy you siwy (silly) boy", "HIIIII Rem Rem", "Remy it's ok", in the car: "Remy don't cry, we're almost there", "Mom? Remy's smiling at me","Mom? what did papa say?"
10. I can't stop there are too many to write, and I laugh to myself as I write them because the expressions on his face when he is talking are so priceless. He's really beginning to be fun, and I'm really feeling like he is my buddy now and we can just converse about real meaningful stuff!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment