This week has been so wonderful in our house! First off there is 8 or so inches of beautiful white snow outside, so it feels so cozy to be inside and feeling like that house is covered by a big white blanket. Second Emil has done an amazing job at taking his naps and going to bed. Third Remy has just discovered that Emil is human!! I know that sounds funny but in the bath he just kept touching his feet and grabbing his legs to see if they were real. And he lights up as soon as Emil gets around him. They have really enjoyed getting to play together. Emil loves to go to the playroom now because Remy goes to play with him. (He tattles about some things already, which makes me chuckle...)They use to wrestle and Remy hated it, now...it's a whole new ball game Remy has a blast. I'm always saying be careful Emil, you need to be gentle while playing with Remy and when I turn around to see Remy's facial expression all I see is a grin from ear to ear as he is being tossed around on the living room floor. Makes my heart melt, I love having 2 boys. Emil tells me everyday at least 3 or 4 times how much he love Remy. It's sweet and I know that it truly comes from the heart. It's been a great week!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Strike a pose...with 2 little teeth :)
This week has been so wonderful in our house! First off there is 8 or so inches of beautiful white snow outside, so it feels so cozy to be inside and feeling like that house is covered by a big white blanket. Second Emil has done an amazing job at taking his naps and going to bed. Third Remy has just discovered that Emil is human!! I know that sounds funny but in the bath he just kept touching his feet and grabbing his legs to see if they were real. And he lights up as soon as Emil gets around him. They have really enjoyed getting to play together. Emil loves to go to the playroom now because Remy goes to play with him. (He tattles about some things already, which makes me chuckle...)They use to wrestle and Remy hated it, now...it's a whole new ball game Remy has a blast. I'm always saying be careful Emil, you need to be gentle while playing with Remy and when I turn around to see Remy's facial expression all I see is a grin from ear to ear as he is being tossed around on the living room floor. Makes my heart melt, I love having 2 boys. Emil tells me everyday at least 3 or 4 times how much he love Remy. It's sweet and I know that it truly comes from the heart. It's been a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment