Thursday, February 12, 2009

Beautiful Thursday!


"I wish I could go outside too and ride around on that car...bummer if only I could master that walking thing."

"Oh well for now I will just be content licking the windows!"


"Hey maybe this contraption will help me to get around, if only I could stop running into things."



If your toddler comes in for the 3rd time at 8:30am begging for his mommy to get up so she can help him put on his coat so he can go outside....it is a sign to get out of bed!!! But one of the perks of being a stay at home mom is to sleep in as late as possible, stay in you jammies as long as possible and maybe squeeze in a shower before slipping on a pair of sweats and t-shirt! I love my life :) Thanks to my hubby I no longer have to "steal" the wireless network from camp across the street. Which only works if there is no leaves on the trees, or ice, or snow, or rain for that matter. I now have a verizon card that goes in my computer so I can get on and Facebook,blog,email till my little kiddies need me...

1 comment:

Emily said...

Remy's hair looks so blond! He has changed a lot in the past few months. Cute pictures!
Emily