(bottom one) " SO I HAD BIG EARS LIKE YOU MOM." gotta love him :)

Emil asked me to get him some goggles so he could dive under water when it is summer! So we are practicing in the bathtub...not going so well since he doesn't like to have his face under water. So he decided to sport them during lunch the other day! I am going to have a lot of priceless pictures to put on his graduation board in a few years, can't wait.
Emil asked me to get him some goggles so he could dive under water when it is summer! So we are practicing in the bathtub...not going so well since he doesn't like to have his face under water. So he decided to sport them during lunch the other day! I am going to have a lot of priceless pictures to put on his graduation board in a few years, can't wait.
Well my car is still in the shop today, I took it in yesterday because our vent made a really loud noise and there was a horrible smell coming out of it. As we expected there were mice in the ventilation system. Lovely!

No comments:
Post a Comment