Sunday, April 5, 2009

Emil is 3 years old!

Decorating easter eggs was a big hit on his birthday, he was very proud to show them off in the blue grass.


Aunt Kelsey came to visit us this weekend. The boys really love her.
And so do I!
Reading lots of books is so much fun.

Playing at the Polaris Mall... always a great place to let the kids loose.



Kelsey's parents got Emil and Rem some stuffed animals, Thank you the turtle got a big smooch and the camel got to watch Thomas the Train.
Well this weekend was definitely interesting....Emil celebrated his third birthday on Friday. Kelsey came to spend the weekend with us but had to be brought to the hospital on Saturday night. I spent the whole night in the ER then she had to be admitted. Bad vomitting....dehydration etc...she was still in the hospital as of Sunday afternoon. Get well soon Kels we love you!










1 comment:

Emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMIL!!! I can't believe he is 3 years old!
I hope that Kelsey is doing better.