Love this picture of the happily engaged couple! Jason and AshleyThis was a good week, the first 3 days were cold and rainy so we spent a lot of time making tents, reading books, playing with the little kitchen, and catching up on some housework. Then Friday Emil/Rem and I went to Indiana to visit Amber and the kids. Always a good time. Emil played with Ellie most of the day, Jack slept the whole time we were there. Remy just tagged along and had a good time too. Ellie came crying to Amber at one point, "Emil doesn't like my room!" and sure enough when I asked him if he liked Ellie's room his response was "nope" I want to play in Jack's room. I thought it was interesting how he has already decided that pink and dolls is for girls and blue and balls are for boys. Poor little Ellie though she was heart broken, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't convince Emil to like it! Funny, 3 year old stuff....
Saturday we headed to the zoo, and met up with our friends the Palmer's. Jerm didn't get to partake on our adventures he is super busy these days. We miss him already and summer hasn't even started and that is his busiest time.
The zoo was so fun, lots of cool games set up, table, ice carving etc....and we only did North America who knows what all they had on the other side of the zoo. We then visited Kyle and Seth (the kids I used to nanny for) They are getting so grown up. Apparently they're already dealing with cell phones and girlfriends...oh what we have to look forward to. Then off to Babies R Us to return Emil's car seat and buy a new one at Target. I think we have finally found one that is super comfy, and easy to sleep in!
So here are some picts for our travels...
(Oh and I will soon have a new sister in law, Jason has proposed to Ashley...in Europe!)

No comments:
Post a Comment