Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Yeah for a new car!

Jeremy and I sold both the Honday Wagon and the Prius on Craigslist and have upgraded to a bigger vehicle. We were feeling a little crammed in the Prius, as much as I'm going to miss it...I love my Honda CRV. It is a 2009, brand new with only 10miles on it when we left the dealership. I love silver cars what can I say! Emil loves it, he keeps saying how much he wants to go for a ride in the big car, and touch all the new buttons.

This is the only picture I actually took of Caleb when he was 1 day old. He has pretty brown hair, and slept a lot both times that I went to visit him at the hospital. Emil came with me the second time and rubbed Caleb's cheek saying you're so little. It was special!




No comments: