This summer has been fantastic...really and truly amazing. I have learned a lot about my children and how flexible they can be,how happy and carefree they are,how by just spending time with them...that is what makes them happy. I have learned about myself, I am working on being more patient and loving that I have progressed a lot, learning that I will never be a perfect mom...but I strive every morning to be the best mom that I know how to be, I don't need to compare the way that I raise my kids with other moms. I"ve learned a lot about my Jeremy, he is a very hard worker, he loves and has a passion for Camp Wesley and only wants the best for it,he loves his family and would do anything to make them (me) happy "thanks friend". I'm looking forward to weeding out any and all negative things/influences out of my life and starting fresh and new with a positive outlook on life. I only want the best for my kids,my husband and myself and in order to do that I only want to be around "good". I believe that God wants that for everyone of us!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment