It's been an interesting few weeks...
Our close friends Tim and Brannyn lost their little boy Corbin Jeht Hiser, and she had to deliver him at 21 weeks. It was and still is one of the most painful things that I have ever had to witness. They came to visit us this past Saturday, and it was hard to see her without her little belly. I've cried over this too many times, but it was really good to get to see them. They are soooo strong, and I am so proud of how they are handling the whole thing. Brannyn shared with me her little box of memories, the little hat he wore when she got to hold him, the footprints the hospital had made for her out of plaster. It was all so intense. They are both surrounded by God and honestly I feel that that is why and how they have been able to get through it.
Please continue to pray for them, the baby had many tests done and everything came back perfect. He was healthy, beautiful...but somehow something still went wrong. It's going to be a long journey for them as they so desperately want to get pregnant again.
We on the other hand have enjoyed having our little Spencer, he's been so sweet and loving. The boys love him dearly...and so do Jerm and I. He gets us up way too early, and chews on our rug and does a few other things that before we never had to deal with but we wouldn't trade it for the world. The joy that he has brought is endless, he honestly completes our family. We took our Christmas photos and Emil happened to grab Spenc and he ended up being in the photo. I hadn't planned on him being in it, but Emil thought otherwise. He's really part of our family now...Emil never lets us forget that. We take him everywhere with us, he rides with either Emil or Rem and then waits for us in the car when we run errands. He's so patient, which is a good thing since a couple of us (not going to name any names) aren't. So anyways...I am really looking forward to the holidays, I can't wait to stuff myself full of thanksgiving yummies, and then decorate the tree with my boys,drive around and look at Christmas lights, and the smell of candles. I hope to make it to a Christmas eve service this year, now that the boys are old enough to stay up later...I want to experience that service again, it's been a long time.
Can't wait to see you all soon...and spend quality time with each one of you!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment