Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Rough Wednesday!

Remy is officially walking! Sometimes running to keep up with Emil. He is wearing Emil's undies in order to air out and let the cream do its job for his little infection.

Emil loves to play in the water, wish he could help me with the dishes!



First off wanted to wish Grandma Patt a Happy Birthday!



Today however was interesting...well let's start with yesterday. Took Remy to the Pediatrician's office just to find out he has a yeast infection :( Then today I put a bag full with birthday supplies for the boys on the roof of the car and drove off. I went back to look for it and it was already gone.



If you have called my home phone in the last 2 days I haven't received any messages. Just figured out that it is broken, so until we get a new one hopefully tomorrow evening you can call my cell phone.



So I'm guessing tomorrow can only be better!

No comments: