Monday, May 4, 2009

Family picts!

So Flash portraits was a big success, check out our pictures at flashportraits.com click on my portraits and enter our last name. Enjoy, I am pleased with how they all turned out!

3 comments:

The Bille Family said...

sooooo cute! how ever did you choose or did you go crazy choosing? i just love the family pics...makes me want to go and get ours done!

Aurelia said...

Thanks kel, well it wasn't easy! I pretty much got all our family pictures. I couldn't believe how good they all turned out. That both boys are looking at the camera and smiling. So happy! This is our first time doing family photos. If you have a flash portraits I highly recommend it. It's a bit pricier than the other places but they do such a great job.

Emily said...

Your pictures turned out great! I love the boys smiles. What a treasure.