Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday afternoon thoughts!

Jeremy's been gone this whole weekend (Happy 5 year anniversary...by myself :( ) The boys and I turn this place upside down when Jeremy isn't home. I think that I figure there is no one to clean up for, so go ahead kids bring out all the toys from the playroom into the living room and the kitchen. Oh and go ahead mom (aka me) don't worry about the dishes, and when you get a chance maybe you'll put away the groceries from yesterday. SOOOO LAZY, YET SOOOO NICE! It's funny though, we all miss our papa when he's gone. It's like we are all a bit gloomy, and sloth like. On any other night Remy sleeps from 8-8, but last night he was up every couple of hours. He is starting to get a cold though. I was just tossing and turning all night too, getting up for a drink, go to the bathroom, check what's on TV at 3 am, a little facebooking at 4am...JERM COME BACK! I did clean out my car finally, 3 wal mart bags full of odds and ends. One of trash, the other two of winter hats, toys, etc...Love me a clean car! Getting our outfits pressed and ready to go for our photo shoot tomorrow morning. Boys are getting a little hair trimming tonight, then we will bring some hairspray to make them look like little men for their pictures. I have to share a cracker/chip that has been one of my faves lately and could and have eaten a whole bag in one day. They are Ritz toasted chips the dairyland cheddar flavor!
Funny Emil-ings: He's a funny dude that little man so I have to share what he says because I have to laugh from time to time even though sometimes I know I shouldn't. So sometimes I like, "Emil could you please pick up some of these toys?" and his response "you're not serious?" lol He tells Remy "I love you" about every 30 minutes, thoughout the entire day...truly the sweetest thing and I hope that he never stops feeling that way. He waves at anyone and everyone and says "HI JEFF" even he knows that's not their name (and he knows it), he just finds it amusing. Don't know where he got that from. Yesterday he got his mousy (blanket) taken from him for a little while and he looks at me and says "but mom Remy has his!" I had to say, "yep but he was following the rules". He did correct me the other day and said that it's not yep it's yes....hummmm!
There are so many things that happen at our house everyday that I wish you all could see or hear, but I guess that's why I stay home because I don't want to miss out on any of it!

No comments: