Mom said that I wasn't posting enough pictures! Sorry mom! I've just gotten used to everyone who reads my blog is also on facebook and since it is easier to post pictures on facebook that is what I've been doing. But I'll try to do better to post more picts on here for those who don't have a facebook account.
Today was Remy's 15 month appt at the doctor's, he is not concerned that Remy isn't talking yet...he said that he sees that a lot with kids with older sibblings. Something about the fact that when Remy babbles about something Emil understands him and usually responds to it, gets whatever it is he needs or something. The more I think about it, it's true. Emil is always saying "mom Remy wants his ...." So basicly Emil needs to stop speaking for Remy...but that's never going to happen. Anyways, he's healthy as pie! Weighing in at 24pounds 4ounces, and 31 1/2 in. tall. Emil got his hib vaccine today...and well he's figured out that shots are painful! So it's pretty interesting to go to the doctor's now and practically tackle him to the ground to get a shot in his arm! Good times, I told Jeremy I'm sending him next time... I don't think that I will be able to hold him down and still for much longer, he's getting strong.

No comments:
Post a Comment