Thursday, August 20, 2009

Remy loves to get his picture taken

The boys playing out in the rain before the big storm yesterday.

So the other day I had both boys sitting at the table for lunch, I was finishing my plate up in the kitchen when in the living room I hear Emil say: "Remy come on let's pray, Thank you God for our food and for this day Amen"...I was floored! I guess he couldn't wait any longer until I came to sit down so he needed to take matters into his own hands.
I've accomplished repainting my kitchen along with the ceiling, it feels so clean and so fresh. Today I was ready to make the curtains. I get everything ready, cut the fabric, plug in the machine...and no white thread is to be found!!!! Very frustrating since I only have an hour or so until the boys wake up. So now that project will be for another day.
The summer takes a toll on my back, because I'm having to do it all by myself... baths for the boys, carry them, put them in shopping carts etc...so I had to visit my Chiropractor again. I strongly believe in this method of pain relief!
Jeremy and I also started our healthy lifestyle back up...exercising and eating smaller healthier portions. But don't get me wrong here there will still be the occasional run to mcdonalds or dairy queen!



No comments: