Had an appt at the health dept this morning, and little did I know that they were also have their free H1N1clinic open to the public. No parking spots, and a line out to the middle of the parking lot. I just stared at the ground as I was holding the boys and walked pass everyone and walked on in...I can only imagine the stares. But hey...I wasn't waiting to get a shot I had an appt.
Found out some fun facts about the boys...first off we had been there for an hour and the nurse says:"your boys are so well behaved!" there's a first for everything and today that comment made me proud. They were being so good, so patient, and followed all instructions that the nurse was giving them. Rem got his iron checked they want it to be over 11 and he was a 12 so he barely made it. Those kids need to eat more meat!!!! If only mommy enjoyed eating it and cooking it, it might help!
Emil's stats: 39 1/2 in tall, 37 pounds
Remy's stats: 36 in tall, 27.3 pounds
I will have you know that 6 months ago (Emil was 3) he was 36 in tall, so not only has he sprouted 3 and half inches in 6 months but Remy is as tall at 20 months as Emil was at 3 years old...that kid is going to be a beast.
Many books and stickers later we were out of the health dept....and glad to be!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, I was one of those people waiting to get my H1N1! I was there at 9:30AM and was gone by 9:50AM. I think you must have been there after that as the line was only backed up to the door when I left. Dad :-)
Post a Comment