Sunday, January 10, 2010

Week 1 down!

It's been a week since starting potty training with Rem and he is making some good progress! It's been very time consuming but well worth it, diapers are so expensive these days. Plus I truly believe that toddlers are smarter than people give them credit for...we just have to give them a hand and the opportunity to thrive!
I've also started a realistic workout routine for my lifestyle and am happy to say that so far I have stuck with it. It's not about losing weight, it's about making exercise a normal part of my life. I've found that regular exercise has helped my achy back to feel better, I feel better and more energized.
Jeremy is joining our church's basketball league, which I am so excited about. He will get to meet some men from our church, and enjoy a sport that he has played his whole life.
A lot of groups are starting back up at our church so I am anxious to join the mom's group and get to know more young moms like me who stay home and swap stories and laughs.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I haven't been on your blog for a while friend! I'm so glad things are going so well with you. I love hanging out with you because you are such a positive person, it's contagious! Keep working out, I'm cheering for you!

The Bille Family said...

So glad you have a Mom's Group to go to! I have been going to mine every week for 3 years and love it!
Way to go on the working out as well!