PICTURES ABOVE: REMY'S CHORE IS TO FEED THE DOG, HE LOVES IT!
This week marks the first official week of teaching the art of reading...question is do I know what I'm doing? I plan to try my best, do some research, and be patient. Gotta start sometime, and this week just feels right for some reason. Emil has seemed bored with some of the things we have been doing, letter recognition, counting, writing...so on to the next thing. I'm excited for him, I think that he will really enjoy it and will catch on pretty quick and before we know it he'll be reading words off buildings, signs, books etc...opening a whole new world for him. He is such a sponge right now, that I feel I need to take advantage of it. So wish me luck and success...look forward to updating you with some results!

No comments:
Post a Comment